Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Beautiful Mixed Media and Friendly Plastic by Sam

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Beautiful Mixed Media and Friendly Plastic by Sam

I saw this come thru my alerts...and just had to share!  Love all the things she used along with Friendly Plastic!

For more of her work, visit her blog at:  http://www.sam21ski.blogspot.com/

\
She writes:

I covered three pieces of a straw with text paper and painted them silver along with the corrugated. Once dry, I dripped green patina eco friendly paint over the corrugated. I singed a piece of light green organza and using wire I sewed the friendly plastic piece to it. These are the leftover pieces from the key ring and brooch projects. Using silicone glue I attached the organza and friendly plastic and the painted straws to the background. I added a piece of string to hang.






Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

2 comments:

sam21ski said...

Ooooh Linda, thank you so much for featuring a piece of mine on your blog xxxx

Zoechaos said...

Know Sam, Love her work think this is fabulous. Great to see her getting some recognition. XOXO Zoe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails