Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: New Video - Friendly Plastic TV - How to create tube beads

Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Video - Friendly Plastic TV - How to create tube beads

In this episode of Friendly Plastic TV, Host Linda Peterson shows you how to create tube beads using Friendly Plastic and a griddle.



Here's more video Ideas for you to enjoy! Don't forget to subscribe to our updates so that you don't miss anything!


Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

8 comments:

wwilloww said...

I absolutely loved those beads and what you did with them. I keep watching you create with Friendly Plastic and wishing I had some. My money is very tight but I think I just have to get started soon!!! Any chance of a sale soon???

Linda Sechler said...

Really pretty Linda.....Linda Sechler

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me!!! I love the tube beads...will have to try this technique ASAP. You inspire us all...keep up the beautiful work!!! Judi Osborne

rings Dublin said...

Love the beads, fantastic.

stainless steel plate said...

Jewelry is a style driven industry. Some styles are classic and stay around for decades, others last just a few months. Estate jewelry that is out of style can't command premium price.

Dragon said...

Loving your work as always, Linda... its a simple thing with at tubing... I have finally invested in a griddle and tray to have a proper go at many of your fab techniques, as the heat gun is so hit and miss for me
Frankie
xx

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Always enjoy your videos and your creative ideas Linda! You are one of the true innovators in our industry.

sam21ski said...

Hi

I tried to find an email address to post you some of my beads that I've recently made, but I can't find one, so I'm leaving a comment instead.

Was lucky enough to attend one of Liz's classes and we made a bead or two. I bought the kit, the silicone mat and tubing and have been having a play.

If you get time, I'd love you to visit my blog and see what you think

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

Thanks Sam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails