Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: How to make Friendly Plastic Beads - Part 2 - Simulating Dichroic Glass

Monday, June 4, 2012

How to make Friendly Plastic Beads - Part 2 - Simulating Dichroic Glass

In the previous episode, I showed you how to create Friendly Plastic beads using Cloud Clay as a core. It's a simple way to create a variety of Friendly Plastic Beads in all shapes and sizes.

 In part two of this little mini-series, I show you how to take that technique a step further to simulate the look of dichroic glass. This is particularly stunning when these beads are dipped in resin.


 There is a Friendly Plastic Bead kit available for this technique

Postage of $5.00 is included.  This offer is limited to US Addresses only.  If you are outside the US, please contact me for additional shipping costs.


    click the "BUY NOW" button to purchase this kit now.

**please note:  please allow two weeks for delivery - items shipped from the manufacturer **
 So have fun, experiment and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share what you do.

Enjoy!


 

More videos and Friendly Plastic Ideas for you to enjoy!




 Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

4 comments:

rarelizzie said...

excellent Linda, I love the fact that you are using the cloud clay wet (so to speak) and not leaving it to dry.

plumbing said...

This tutorial is a big helpful to all crafts lover. Beads is the most use when it comes to making accessories. And making our beads beads is a good idea.

merlin said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

Diverticulitis Treatment Diverticulitis Diet

Metal Wall Art said...

I love to use traditional Japanese art subjects, such as orchids, bamboo, dragons and cherry blossoms, and mix them with my own contemporary style and personality. From samurai paintings to modern Japanese calligraphy art, nothing is off limits. It is my daily quest to create contemporary Japanese paintings and prints that will bring style to your modern home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails