Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: How to make Twist beads - Video - by Mylene Hillam of Mill Lane Studios

Thursday, September 13, 2012

How to make Twist beads - Video - by Mylene Hillam of Mill Lane Studios

I am very excited to be sharing this Friendly Plastic technique video all the way  from down under.  Our Australian Friend and Featured Guest artist here on the Friendly Plastic blog, Mylene Hillam of Mill Lane Studio technique of how to create twist beads with Friendly Plastic.  Enjoy!  And please leave her a comment and let her know you appreciate all her hard work! :)











Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.


8 comments:

Laurie said...

I can't get the video to show up on my screen...what do I do?

Anonymous said...

I can't see the video link anywhere on my screen. I've tried everything. What can I do?

marinka said...

there is no video to be seen.....

marinka said...

there is no video to be seen

Luisa said...

The video is on Mylene's Blog
http://www.milllanestudio.blogspot.co.uk/

Linda Peterson Designs said...

So sorry everyone! The glitch is fixed. Enjoy!! My appologies for the inconvenience!

vinay bhardwaj said...

there is no video ! Free Business Cards

gutter supplies said...

Well done!I like it very much because it has very helpful articles of various topics like different culture and the latest news.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails