Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Beads Beads and more BEADS! Featuring Liz Welch

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Beads Beads and more BEADS! Featuring Liz Welch


Liz Welch of Rarelizzie.wordpress.com does a fantabulous job of creating interest and texture in Friendly Plastic Beads.  I swear I could just sit and look at them for hours (and I have!) - Read her full blog post here.

These techniques are more are the highlight of her many classes...and some of her classes are taught in Castles!!!!

I am looking for all sorts of Friendly Plastic work to feature on this website - which I *hope* but not promising to be a daily source of inspiration.  If you would like to be featured or considered for a feature, please email me at lindapetersondesigns.yahoo.com   Beginners and everyone welcome!







Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

1 comment:

BevinUSA said...

Hi Liz,

Oh Sweetie these are beautiful. If I might ask. Did you select them in a color palette of colors or colors you mixed together at random?

The texture of the beads looks so smooth and gentle.

I am so sorry I have not stayed in touch with you better. I am going to write to you more ok?

I am going back to look at your masterpiece again and any more times

Sending hugs to you and thank you for sharing of your creation and of yourself. Both very special. Maybe sometime we could have a spot of tea together Bev

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails