Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Friendly Plastic Featuring Joe Benigno Designs

Monday, January 14, 2013

Friendly Plastic Featuring Joe Benigno Designs

With the new year comes so many exciting opportunities! I'm sure that I can speak for the whole team at AMACO that we all wish you a very wonderful and happy new year, full of lots of great memories and creative opportunities.

 I couldn't help but to post this artwork by Joe Benigno designs who I found on Pinterest. His work is just so uplifting and cheerful, the colors are bright and fun and just looking at this brings a smile to my face!

Happy Monday!












Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails