Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Whimsical and Fun Jewelry that will make you SMILE! Featuring a new Artist

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Whimsical and Fun Jewelry that will make you SMILE! Featuring a new Artist


Are you excited about tomorrow's Linky Party?  ME TOO!!! I really think - okay..I KNOW you're just going to LOVE it! We have so many talented artists featured!  It will give you so many ideas for a fun filled Friendly Plastic weekend I'm sure and some buying opportunities thru Etsy to own a piece of your favorite artists work!  Support Handmade!

I'm thrilled to be featuring a brand new artist to the blog - Josephine Gordon.  She's not new to Friendly Plastic as she's worked with it for over 15 years.  I found Josephine during a google search and her whimsical designs in Friendly Plastic really made me SMILE!!




This giraffe is so fun and so full of life!  It's made with Friendly Plastic sticks.

Want to make your own fun and whimsical designs?  Here's some project ideas for you!













On my personal blog:
Yesterday I shared tips on How to Take better Photographs of your artwork
Today I share 8 Advance tips on photographing your artwork to make it stand out.


HOW TO VIDEOS:






Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

1 comment:

Kayleigh Sexton said...

Love these! I find hardly anything when I google friendly plastic , tis always the same stuff so I'm very happy to see some new plasticky goodness :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails