Google+ The Art of Friendly Plastic: Go Retro with Bauble Beads + New Friendly Plastic Video

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Go Retro with Bauble Beads + New Friendly Plastic Video

Follow Me on Pinterest


Not sure just what happened or how I found myself in the 70's a few days ago when I was making this Friendly Plastic video, but I totally love the results.  In this video, I show you how to create chevron, marbleized bauble domed beads.  It's pretty easy and I highly recommend the Hollow Bead Maker used for polymer clay.  It's such a useful tool when working with Friendly Plastic and creating your own focal beads for jewelry making.

In this video, I use a combination of colors, but this technique works equally well with single colors or any marbleizing technique.  Enjoy!

Watch the video on Youtube -  click here









Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails