- Write clear step by step instructions using WORD (.doc)
- Include any tips you have found helpful in creating this project
- Include what inspired you to create the project
- A short write up about your self is helpful as we will use this in your feature. You may also include a headshot photo
- We would like step by step photos if possible. Please photograph them on a light background (light grey or off white preferred) Please clearly label them with your name, name of the project and step number - for example; (linda_peterson_hearts_1.jpg)
- Send us a clear picture of the finished project on a simple background. We can not accept photos that are out of focus.
- Your contact information - Name, email and website
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK
We are always looking for new projects and exciting ways to use Friendly Plastic.
If you would like to share your work with us, there are three ways you can do so:
You may submit your tutorials via email with "TUTORIAL SUBMISSION" in the subject line. Please make sure you include all the files above.
Please note that we may not be able to publish all submissions. We reserve the right to edit the submissions for content and length.
Additionally you may provide us links to projects you currently have on your website for consideration.
We will provide links back to your website and give you a "FEATURED ARTIST" badge to put on your website should you choose to do so.
VIDEO TUTORIALS - Please email link to your video tutorials along with your contact information. Please Put VIDEO TUTORIAL in the subject line. If possible please include step by step instructions.
LINKY PARTY -This is open to anyone who wants to submit a link to their Friendly Plastic artwork. We have the linky party on the 15th of each month. Links need to be submitted no later than Midnight on the 13th. You may link to your website, pinterest account or any photo sharing account you may have.
Email us with the link to the website page you want us to feature. Please write LINKY PARTY in the subject line.
Thank you from all of us at Friendly Plastic for being part of our community of creative people!
contact us with your questions!